Should You See an Audiologist?
Audiologists work with patients of all ages, treating infants, children and adults for a variety of hearing and balance problems—they provide services that include:
- Fitting and dispensing hearing aids
- Administering hearing and balance tests
- Assessing candidacy for and programming implantable hearing devices (e.g., cochlear implants, bone-anchored hearing aids, etc.)
- Counseling patients and their families on communication strategies
- Designing and implementing hearing conservation programs and newborn hearing screenings
- Providing aural rehabilitation programs
- Performing ear-related surgical monitoring
50 + Years
The collective amount of experience that our highly-trained doctors of audiology bring to the table. Audiologists can diagnose and treat hearing loss and help fit you with hearing aids great for all lifestyles.
If you suspect you have hearing loss, you aren’t alone. Now really is the best time for treatment. Your audiologist is ready to help you on your new journey, so call us today to learn more and take the first step towards better hearing.
Call Ear, Nose and Throat Surgical Associates, S.C. at (920) 734-7181 for more information or to schedule an appointment.