Find Relief from Your Allergies
Our ENT physicians are trained in the diagnosis, treatment and management of allergies and asthma. We offer allergy testing and proven treatment plans to ease your seasonal or year-round suffering.
See an Allergist if:
- Over-the-counter medications and antihistamines aren’t effectively managing your symptoms.
- Allergies make it difficult to breathe, cause congestion or sinus infection.
- Allergies or asthma interfere with your quality of life or daily activities.
- You experience seasonal allergy or hay fever symptoms.
- Your asthma is not well controlled.
The number of Americans who develop acute sinusitis each year, making it one of the most common diagnoses. Let our allergists help you breathe easy again!
Allergies aren’t always as obvious as they might appear, and OTC treatments may not be the best option. We can determine the true cause of your allergies and help you choose a targeted allergy treatment that works for you. Breathe easy. Schedule today.
Call Ear, Nose and Throat Surgical Associates, S.C. at (920) 734-7181 for more information or to schedule an appointment.